ScalaHosting Review 2020: Is It The Best Host?
For digital marketers and web designers, ScalaHosting is the best shared hosting service. Do you find an affordable web host? Read the ScalaHosting review, and try it.
However, it’s monthly price starts from $3.95. Also, Scala offers an abundance of features such as the free domain, free migrations for the site, SSL, etc. To get an in-depth review, read this article.
For more than ten years, the hosting industry ScalaHosting has 700,000 domains hosted around the world. This hosting provides a lot of helpful hosting features. So, if you choose it, that can be an incredible choice for your site. So, let’s start :
ScalaHosting has 50,000 customers around the world. From the US, it’s an independent compact provider.
Its two data centers are in the native country and the EU.
It has two data centers, one in its native country and the other in the EU.
A second North American facility is under construction. It has 13 years of experience with few technologies under its belt to show for it.
Scala Hosting gives many surprises for all WordPress users. Even when you want to compare with SiteGround and Bluehost, it has many impressive people.
Though unlike most of the competitors, it is the best for marketing. Some robustly shared their plans. Possibly, it is the most valuable VPS deal in the market.
Its policy is laudable, and also it explains every time why it is so good. While most of the limited popular tell good, then it is the best.
Why Should You Choose ScalaHosting In 2020?
If you want to hire a dedicated hosting service, this is a good option for you. Promote a variety of choices because it can meet the largest number of users. For example, for any company, this is the right choice with significant necessities.
Theirs have cloud servers that offer complete hosting services. And the services are enterprise, WordPress, webmail resellers, and unmanaged and managed service options.
It has its cPanel that gives the unlimited hosting server, security features, webmail service.
At last, it is very progressive with cPanel to manage this webmail and services. For that reason, you can choose the ScalaHosting for your website. Here below, we give detailed information about ScalaHosting reviews.
ScalaHosting offers three types of hosting service:
- (VPS) Virtual Private Server Managed
- (VPS) Virtual Private Server Self-managed
Though it’s a solid choice for websites but ScalaHosting review, we want to focus on Managed Cloud VPS.
Here below, we will give detailed information about ScalaHosting.
Features List Of ScalaHosting:
At affordable prices, it gives an abundance of hosting features. There are some of its most prominent features:
- Free domain
- Free website migration
- Unlimited emails, unlimited bandwidth, and complete databases
- Free SSL certificates for all websites
- Free CDN
- WordPress 1-Click Installer
- Seven backups
- 24/7 technical support
- Money-back guarantee of 30 days
- Powered servers of SSD produced for high performance
- Uptime guarantee of 99.9%
Top 5 Reasons To Consider ScalaHosting:
You have hundreds of options for choosing the web hosting that you have out. But why is ScalaHosting better? What are their hosting plans? Here we discuss in detail.
Choose the web host plan for ScalaHosting 2020, run the websites expertly. Here are the top 5 reasons for ScalaHosting reviews to consider:
- Unlimited Hosting Features :
With a single hosting account, you will host unlimited websites. So, if you are running multiple websites and want an affordable web host, ScalaHosting is best.
However, getting access to SSD storage makes your site faster to load from standard HDD storage. They offer SSD storage with all hosting plans for decent performance.
Also, getting unlimited storehouses to stock website files. From this hosting, you can get many exclusive hosting features, like:
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Unlimited databases
- Unlimited emails
You can get free unlimited website migration with the above features.
The migration team gives you excellent work so that you don’t need to spend extra money. Also, this team can move the site’s old web host from ScalaHosting servers.
Are you tired of using your web host? And want to move it with a new better host, ScalaHosting is the best option for you.
With shared hosting plans of ScalaHosting, get access to this traditional cPanel.
- Free Domain, Free CDN, And Free SSL:
You will get free domain access for one year from this Scala. You are also getting an open net/com/org/EU/info domain registration for the first year. So quickly, you can save $10 to $20 domain registration.
Also, get free SSL certificates for any number of sites. Install SSL certificates to make your website turn from HTTP to HTTPS protected version.
For this CDN, you can run your website smartly. There is no matter where the visitors are browsing your website.
- Get A White-label Hosting Access:
It makes Scala-Hosting unique from the other web hosts.
The meaning of White label hosting:
This is an excellent web hosting feature. It allows you to resell any hosting services company with your logo and brand name.
That means you can resell other companies’ servers if they have your own company. Its features are precious for every blogger.
Scala Hosting gives you this white-label hosting option. If you want, you will resell this web hosting as part of the service portfolio. And, you can make more money from this web hosting.
- Outstanding Hosting Security:
Security features are the most important for any web host. Do you know? Every day, hackers hacked it more than thousands of times in the whole world.
So, for your website’s security, you need to keep a better web host. You can get fantastic security features from below.
- Shield Cyber-security:
To protect your website from unauthorized access, malware attacks, IP address hijack attacks, etc. This shield cybersecurity gives you all that you need.
Without the main plan from Scala Hosting, you get access to the Shield cybersecurity feature free. Also, it monitors your sites at the right time. And you can get notifications if hackers try to hack your site.
- Free Security Scans:
If you need some security issues, just keep in touch with customer support. They give you a free security scan for your sites.
It gives SpamExperts anti-spam protection for your domain that blocks the junk. This junk is trying to reach your email inbox.
- Automated Daily Backups:
ScalaHosting can produce backups automatically, and it stores on a remote server. It is keeping seven archives data for the last seven days.
With these plans, you can make a full backup. Also, when you want, you can download it on your PC at any time.
- Extraordinary Support Access 24/7:
The other reason to choose this ScalaHosting is “incredible support.” From it, you can get 24/7 customer support access.
You get below both of access :
- 24/7 Live Chat Support
- 24/7 Email Support
Besides all of this, get much helpful stuff such as installing SSL certificates, hosting, etc.
We are saying before ScalaHosting gives you reasonable hosting plans. The Scala Hosting hosting prices are:
Mini is a cheap shared hosting plan. The cost is $3.95 per month. With it, you can install just one site with 50 GB.
With this shared hosting plan, install unlimited sites. Per month you need to spend $5.95 for it. It has 2x CPU power and unlimited storage. In this SShield Cyber-security plan, also you get access.
From this, you can get advanced type features such as customer support, Seo analysis, etc. To get this plan, you need to spend $9.95 per month. You are also getting all the features to form the “Start” plan with 4x CPU power.
What’s The Refund Policy Of This ScalaHosting?
If you think this is not desirable, you can choose a 30-day money-back guarantee. That means this hosting gives back the money without any questions.
ScalaHosting Pros & Cons:
We will give the ScalaHosting pros and cons below. So please, read it carefully:
- Have free site migration.
- Free SSL that make your site from HTTP to HTTPS
- Continuously its hosting server is monitored, and it provides a 99.9% uptime guarantee.
- Have regular backups
- Have white-label hosting
- Free domain access for one year
- Unlimited sites host the ability.
- To get CPanel access, that’s powerful and easy to use.
- Provides 1-Click Installer; with this Installer, you will install various scripts.
- Through email and live chat, to get 24/7 customer accessible support.
- Cheap shared hosting plans start from $3.95 per month.
- Affordable managed cloud VPS hosting plans and price starts $9.95 per month. And, it provides high speed and performance.
- The renewal hosting rates of them are not the same. For example, the shared hosting plan starts for $5.95 per month. And after that, the renewal price is $8.95 monthly.
Other Opinion About Scala Hosting:
Around the blogosphere, it has created so much positive buzz. It achieved excellent reviews and a rating of 4.8 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
From the other platforms, it also achieved many ratings like Serchen, Shopper Approved, Host Advice, etc.
Most customers like their hosting service so much. For example, customers like so much customer support features and faster servers. So, if you are looking for quicker and consumer-friendly hosting, choose it.
10 Steps To Set Up WordPress Website :
When everything looks better, it’s time to know how easy it is to set up. As we talked about before, we will use the start Package of Managed Cloud VPS hosting.
We give step by step instructions below:
Step 1: Go to the Scala Hosting website and buy the Managed Cloud VPS Hosting. There are many options, as you will see, to customize your server.
To get daily backups for free 24 hours, always and choose your additional backups. Choose your proper term for your web plan. And, you need to check out the payment process. For this Scala Hosting review, I like only it.
Step 2: After completing the payment process, they send an email. You can see the two links, such as the Scala Hosting dashboard and CPanel admin interface. Save these both the links for future requirements.
Step 3: Click the first link to login to your Scala Hosting dashboard.
Then you can see the primary function that helps manage your account.
Step 4: If you need to manage your hosting plan aspects, just go to the Services. Here you can get options to renew your Scala Hosting plan.
Scala Hosting can manage all your hosting plans. Accordingly, you can manage your hosting plan with it easily.
Step 5: In this turn, you need to add the domain to your account. You can do it in two ways:
- Point A Domain: Usually, I want to separate my domain and hosting provider and point A Domain to this server. If you have the website domain and want to use it, just follow it.
- A New Domain Register: This new register qualifies you to purchase a new domain register name with Scala’s hosting. To do this: just click on My Domains and select it. Click on the next page, now you can choose a domain name that you desire. Now, click on Add to Cart. After, check out is your payment process complete or not?
- Domains Transfer: If you already own a domain with any domain name provider, this is for you. To do so, click on My Domains in the left-hand panel and select this option.
On the next page, mention the Domain name and the Authorization Code retrieved from your current domain name provider.
Step 6: This is the time to get CPanel access. You can see, with a straightforward UI, CPanel comes with every functionality. It handles domains, emails, files, databases, and so on.
Step 7: To set it up, navigate WordPress manager under tools that will help you to open. And also it allows you to install it. It is like Softcalous; you can install it with a couple of clicks.
Step 8: To set up login certificates, just click enter all necessary information for the WordPress website’s essential information. Now, press on WordPress install.
Step 9: They send a confirmation email after completing the process. And, now, you can log in the details for your administrator account.
Step 10: Drive the link and enter the details of the login to start installing themes. Keep customize your WordPress website.
Alternatives Of ScalaHosting:
Searching for some other options to ScalaHosting, here we give three hostings for you. With these three hostings, we provide pros, cons, features, and pricing also.
The SiteGround is an incredible alternative hosting to Scala. It is also the official web host. More than 2,000,000 domains worldwide trust this SiteGround.
Pros Of SiteGround:
- Daily backups for free
- Free WordPress installation for free
- Unmetered traffic
- Free SSL certificates
- Free CDN
- Unlimited databases and WordPress auto-updates
- Free professional site transfer
- On-demand backup copies
Cons Of SiteGround:
- Limited storage space
- It Doesn’t have a free domain.
SiteGround is similar to ScalaHosting plans. It has three pricing plans. The pricing plans are:
- StartUP: This basic hosting plan costs you $6.99 monthly. Also, you can install only one website with a 10 GB shortage. Monthly it is suitable for up to 10000 visits.
- GrowBig: The highly recommended web host is GrowBig. And costs you monthly $9.99. With this hosting plan, you will install unlimited sites with 20 GB of storage. It’s sufficient for up to per month 25,000 visits.
- GoGeek: GoGeek is the advanced shared host that costs you monthly $14.99. You can also install unlimited sites with 40 GB of storage with it. However, it’s suitable for up to monthly 100,000 visits.
The oldest and widely used shared hosting plan is Bluehost. Throughout the world, it has 2 million domains. WordPress also recommends this.
- SSL certificates for free
- Unlimited emails
- SSD storage
- Unlimited sites hosting possibility
- Access to Spam Experts
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Earn $100 for Microsoft Advertising and $100 for Google Ads
- Free Cloudflare to enable instantly on your websites.
- Lots of premium addons like domain privacy, backups, and so on.
Bluehost is the cheaper web host from Scala hosting. We have listed below their four pricing plans.
- Basic: It’s for beginners who want one host for their one website. And also want 50GB of storage per month. However, it costs you only $2.95.
- Plus: Plus shared hosting plan is for those who want to host multiple sites. And, the piece is $5.45 per month.
- Choice Plus: The highly recommended shared hosting plan is Choice Plus. This price is $5.45 monthly. With this Choice Plus, do everything.
- Pro: It costs you monthly $13.95. And with it, you also can get all of your choices.
- A2 Hosting: To run your website faster with turbo speeds, A2 Hosting is a great choice. It gives you a high-speed SwiftServer platform. And it provides you with 20x faster loading times from other competitors.
- Free SSL certificates
- SSD storage
- Free site migrations
- Website staging
- Unlimited emails
- Automatic backups
- Host unlimited sites
- Free Cloudflare CDN
- 24/7/365 support help
- 9% uptime guarantee
- To use their backups, you need to purchase their addon.
The most cheaper hosting plans than Scala is A2 Hosting. They have four shared hosting plans that we mentioned below.
- StartUp: The cheapest hosting plan is the A2 Hosting plan and installs one site with 100 GB SSD storage. Also, you can get free site migration. It costs you monthly $2.99.
- Drive: With unlimited storage with unlimited site installation to $4.99 per month. If you want to get all the features with free automatic backups from this start plan.
- Turbo Boost: This shared plan monthly costs you $9.99 per month with turbo speed. From this drive, plan to get all features with automatic free backups.
4: Turbo Max: $14.99 per month to cost you all the features and 5x resources.
The Final Verdict:
Choosing the provider of the right hosting is not easy. But for your website, selecting the right one is very important. We provide for you ScalaHosting; this is the best web host ever.
In this post, we are trying to discuss ScalaHosting reviews that can help you choose them. The managed VPS is handy for your website. Also, it provides advanced security features without any additional costs.
Scala has a small company. But now this is the best hosting provider company worldwide. We hope you can be satisfied to get it.
ScalaHosting is an excellent choice for new bloggers. You can get all in one from this shared hosting plan. From this ScalaHosting review, you can know why this is the best hosting plan.
Be the first to leave a review.
Best Managed Cloud Hosting With Top Class Customer Service
- Good Speed
- Excellent Customer Service
- Cloud Powered
- Best Uptime
- Higher Renewal Fees